This is how i am... Accept it

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

just for fun

[Name ]: mary
[ Born in ]: Chicago
[ Good student?]: yes
[ Eyes ]: hazel
[ Hair ]: lt brown
[ Shoe size ]:9 1/2

Last time you..
[ Had a nightmare ]: well i dunno i dun think so
[ Said "I love you" and meant it ]: thats my business
[ Ate at McDonald's ]: eww y would i do that
[ Dyed your hair ]: 4th grade
[ Brushed your hair ]: 1/2 hour ago
[ Washed your hair ]:last night
[ Cried ]: cant
[ Called someone ]: last night
[ Smiled ]: today
[ Laughed ]: yesterday
[ Smoked? ]: no
[ Did drugs? ]: no
[ Had sex? ]: no

Do you:
[ Sleep with stuffed animals? ]: no
[ Have a dream that keeps coming back?]: no sometimes
[ Play an instrument? ]: yes
[ Believe there is life on other planets? ]: well there should be its a huge universe
[ Remember your first love? ]; yes
[ Still love him/her? ]: .... no
[ Read the newspaper?]: no
[ Have any straight friends? ]: they all are..maybe except for jill n kt..JK
[ Consider love a mistake? ]: no
[ Like the taste of alcohol? ]:slightly
[ Have any secrets? ]: yes
[ Have any pets ]: no
[ Talk to strangers who instant message you]: yea
[ Wear hats? ]: yes
[ Have any tattoos? ]: no
[ Have an obsession? ]: yes
[ Collect anything? ]: seashells... but not for 3 or 4 yrs
[ Have a best friend? ]: yes
[ Like your handwriting? ]: no
[ Have any bad habits? ]: yes
[ Care about looks? ]: yes

Current:

[ Dress ]:my pj's ITS EARLY!
[ Mood ]: so so
[ Make-up ]: nope
[ Music ]: no
[ Taste ]: poptart
[ Hair ]:up
[ Annoyance ]: nothin to eat for breakfast i really like
[ Smell ]: nothing
[ Thought ]: y isnt there nething to eat!?!
[ Book ]:Harry potter and julius ceaser
[ Fingernail Color ]: half purple lol half normal
[ Favorite Celebrity ]: orlando bloom and elijah wood.... hot stuffs

Last Person:
[ You Talked to ]: mom
[ You Hugged ]: mom
[ You Instant messaged ]: jill or kelly
[ You Yelled at ]: my cousins and brother

Favorite..
[Teacher]: Sharkey!
[Fruit]: strawberries
[Veggie]: spinach and ensalad
[Radio Station]: 101.1


10 years ago, I ...
... was 5
... was in indiana
... was leaving preschool i think?
... played in the sand
... built a sand castle

5 years ago, I ...
... was 10
... was going to fifth grade
... was in indiana
... went swimming
... dug a deep hole in the sand

2 years ago, I ...
... was in 7th grade on my way to the big 8th
... really disliked some people that would become bffs... chrissy, already was friends with kizzy :-)
... liked Brian

1 year ago, I ...
... graduated 8th grade
... went to my first dance and with the guy i really had liked
... Got my confirmation
... grad parties!

1 month ago, I ...
... went to my cousins house
... i was counting down till end of school
... saw my new cousin
... trying to build up my strength to talk to a guy i dont like nemore

1 week ago, I ...
... had finals
... still liked him
... was sad
... realized school was ending and wondering if this is the end or justthe beginning

Yesterday, I:
... helped my aunt clean and cook for a barbecue
... family barbecue at my aunts
... pillow fight!! lol
... started to realize somethigns will never change

Today, I ...
... woke up at like 10
... fell asleep at 2am
... ate a poptart
... Courtney coming over might go to jill's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home