This is how i am... Accept it

Friday, June 04, 2004

My Week

Okey Dokie... today is friday. I will start with Tuesday. Brace urselves people.
Tuesday Courtney came over and we played basketball and watched peterpan and then we walked around and decided to surprise jill. She was in her pajamas lol silly. We played basketball and volleyball and sorry and this upward scramble. Pigeons. lol. Came home and Courtney left. Went to bed at like 12 or 1 w/e i 4got

Wednesday- Woke up at like 6! AH thts early 4 me. Jill came by at 7. We went to six flags and the first thing we rode was this space thing, Demon, and this new ride in front of american eagle. Then a water ride and i got SOAKED!! then... waited for like an hour for joi, kt, and jill to get off the water ride but they never came. Then I got Pizza~ YUMMY. While i was eating that i was running in line to the demon. Then rode like all the rollercoasters. And on one of them a hot guy asked to sit next to me . I was like sure. He was like 18-21 though. But his eyes were so cool. Then we came home. It was an ok day. could have been much better
Thursday- Slept till 11, went to my grandmas :-), Came home, Babysat my cousin and brother. Got in a water gun fight. I SO WON!!! Came back home and fell asleep
Friday- I have awoken at 11 again. I am going to see HARRY POTTER!!! OMG I AM SO EXCITED! like a lot of people are gonna be there with us. Kiz and chrissy and then these other people i dont know! *Note to self call kiz.
Saturday- I am going up to my favorite place in the whole d*** world.
Sunday- wont be here
Monday- camp 8-12
Tuesday- camp 10-12
Wednesday- I AM GOING TO CALIFORNIA!!!!! YAY! Disneyland for 3 days then to Palm Springs. I am seeing my aunt. I am so excited that i get to see her again!!!
Well bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home