This is how i am... Accept it

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

My weekend

HOWDY YALL! I shall post now.
On Sunday, I had a softball game, but eh. Then Chrissy, kiz, n lin and I went to the street fest. It was Ok and I didnt see joi, jill, or kt there, but i saw kt's brother. YUCK! I ran into people I was happy to see and others i wasnt as happy to see. Then we went to walkgreens. LoL that was fun. Then we went and saw the notebook. Such a sad movie. Kiz cried. teehee. I was close. Then sleepover at kristinas! We were up till 4am! i was so tired. I woke up to my mom honking the horn bcuz i had to go to practice! I was like AH! Came home and relaxed i so needed it. Then today i am babysitting my aunts house till practice. PEOPLE PLEASE ALL I WANT IS MORE SLEEP!!!! I AM SO GONE! I have to go to practice, did i get to sleep though... NO! good day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home