This is how i am... Accept it

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Last week

Last weekend my uncle in laws sister came o visit. Went tubing a lot  i swear  i thought my arms were going to come off. jack and ryan were cool. when i went with my cousin chris i flew 6 ft in the air and landed on my side with my body still going the speed it hurt! knocked the wind outta me. im gonna act in ryans moveis when he becomes a director lol. Doubt it but u never kno heck i dont even kno. hung out with kaylee,y and jackie. It was fun. He brother is kinda hot hes a junior woohoo. Played vball met guys...
 
friday- hung out with michalajust chilled played some fill or bust stuffed our faces, a 12 yr old likd me, at least i think he was 12?
Saturday- OMG! the waves were HUGE! some were 10 ft tall! walked on the beach. I was in heaven! I saw this dude looked hot from the beach SURFING! THATS SO COOl! Its like woah dudes im surfing killer waves on lake michigan. hah thats awesome. Then there were soem buff guys about my age. they had abs and everythign owowow! Boogieboarder extremists. LoL. Bonfire- out til 1! here came the drunkies. flashlight dude with the white hoodie! 0;) ah good times good times. Went miniature golfing and go karting! I won the second time! DUDE MY CAR SPARKED! chala won the first time hah i forgot to stop.
Sunday- surfed the waves. 2 boys i wanted to tip the raft over. i swear! some guys should just get it over with and say hi or just leave the people alone! lol its ok its cool 
  
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home