This is how i am... Accept it

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Woah....

Ok so yea ill just start with friday and go on to now.

Yesterday i cleaned.... fun stuff. Then i went with ale, bianca, jill,joi, and kt to la fiesta. Jills mom drove. it was fun the waiter hated us. oh well. YALL! Walked to white hen. OMG CHRISSY WOULD HAVE DIED it was an orlando do not disturb sign!!!! hot stuff. ;-) Jois mom drove us to baskin robbins. i go icecream.. Of course! then we walked to ale's house and watched the simple life 1. Afterwards jills mom drove us home.

Today- I woke up at 530-6 for a garage sale.. to be honest i have no idea how i woke up so early on ym own when i went to bed at 1230. Set up the garage sale.. it was a bit boring but hey i got rid of a lot of the stuff i didnt want.
Then i went to mycousins graduation party. oh boy. Ok this is what i did. I say hello to everyone and went up stairs and did nothing but see how weird my cousins friends seem,ill get to that later. my cousin maura came hoem and had a friend with her so we hung out. Then brittany came. Then we went downstairs bcuz uhm... another friend and her b/f came... they had a 4month baby girl, shes 19 and hes 23.. it was ackward, he was lookin at me, with his EYES! no it was freaky ok hes 23 and he was like checkin me out and it was liek a i can rape u look... imlike ew get away from me. Then maura brought out mike's! ahh good times, very good times.

Ok so here is why i think my cousins friends are weird, but pretty cool, except for the girls, but neways
1) 2 of his friends had a mohawk, and i swear one was liek 12 in
2) Another friend, he seemed nice, walked past me and he has a huge hole down the crack in the back of his pants, like he cut that seam or sumthing.
3) i dunno they were ok it was weird though its liek a whole party of my family and my cousins' friends, they were all like real punks and it was prettycool. i dun have a problem with them only when they think im 18.... yea no1 thought i was 15-6. its ok maybe its just me i dunno i dun care its over

ok well i uhm have to go now i need to think some things over later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home