This is how i am... Accept it

Monday, August 02, 2004

if you sittin in the grass and....

hmmm today was fun
I woke up atlike 10ish or sumthing i dunno bcuz chrissy woke me up!!!! i will get revenge muahahahahahahahahhaa k enough of that. Brandon, her, and I went to the mall. It was fun played some games, did some shopping, went to panera bread, the best place EVER! We sat in big comfy chairs and i ate bread...of course! WOOHOO FUFU IS TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!! muahahahahahaha Then brandons hott brother drove me to chrissys. Yeaim sry he is 0:-) to bad hes 20 not much older than me only 5yr. lol j/k too old. Then we went swimming! NINJA VOLLEYBALL! lol diarea! no no1 got diarea if u r wondering its an inside joke brandon strted it!
/Nowi am finishin my hmwk and getting my schedule tomorrow
I hope your in my lunch!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home