This is how i am... Accept it

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

grrr silly bus people

This morning i woke up. Ahvent you ever had one of those mornign where you try to wake up but its just so hard and you just odnt want to? i dont like having those i need to get up and it stinks! Then i went to school and to the student council meeting.. GRRR! i wanna go on the field trip!! this stinks!

Well nothing really happend thats out of the ordinary i dont think? I had a bio quiz and tomorrow i present in english and i played basketball! O wow it has been kindof a long time! it was fun Got in a waterballoon fight with my brother lol i popped one infront of his face he got soaked!!! My aunt came over

Today on the bus. OMgosh! It was all eddies fault, ha no it wasnt but he was there. First the like pull my hair or sumthing then billy n zahia are fighting and i am in the middle Literally. Ok i sat by zahia and in the seat next to us sat billy and colleen! and then eddie sat behind and billy hit me with a water bottle when he tried to hit zahia and eddie throws this thing, so colleen hits him for hitting me but ends up hitting me so she hits herself and then they stuck someguys hat on my head and it was all warm and wow it was fun i got a headache though. I like riding the bus. eddie should ride it more often so we can throw stuff at each other that lazy bum! haha j/k kind of.

HAHA! and my health class told me a riddle and only dave doesnt kno! hah! but if ed tells him ill be in trouble uh oh!

Ok ok i know what yall are thinkin what ever happend to monday well nothin i wanna talk about! Ok ok ill tell ya! Nothin much in school but at home kt came over and hse had green milk cuz were cool! Then she went home and my sisters came over we went to bennigans. Thats it pretty much.

Well i am hungry so i am either going to eat one of the following:
Pancakes or popcorn! BYE! nah cheese


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home