This is how i am... Accept it

Sunday, August 29, 2004

STRIKE!!

Haha ok so today was an ok day. I feel like i am going to die right now because i am gay and friggin ran a 1/2 mile. So im all out of breath and i need to get back into shape. I think i am loosing interest in basketball a bit and that is scaring me. I went to the camp and i have been practicing and everyhting bcuz i plan on going all 4 years but lately i have been all like o i dont care, all i have cared about is school work and possibly finding a job for a month to buy a car bcuz im cool and have to buy my own. lol so neways

Today i went got up made a few more pages in my lil scrap book thing. If you have any good pictures and i know you and you have doubles can i have them! u can be in my scrapbook if u wanna be cool. Ok then brandon called haha. I cant believe that. Chrissy called and me n krisitina went bowling! i won! but tht doesnt matter bcuz now i am broke. then we paid for our pizza in like quarters lol $7. We played badminton and sat on the swings

Then my mom came and picked meup for my aunts infact its where i am now. Woo! My grandmas the best and i hope my aunt will let me babysit.

I have this friggin speech/presentation due tuesday. Its ok i mean kt made the video im sure its good and we will do fine. all i have to do for it tonite is write about my book so we cn read and put stuff together and practice the order we will say it, i am glad we did a movie thats like 2 minutes + i hope!!

Sometimes i say things and i wish i had waited a bit longer, but sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesnt.
I have to go eat. mmmmm...chiken.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home