This is how i am... Accept it

Saturday, August 07, 2004

sleepover!

howdy! I am in indiana and mydad got the computer connected this is awesome i cant stay on long though this will be a bit short i guess lol.

I still have to call chrissy eek

Ok so yesterday i just stayed home and worked on stuff. I finished my hmwk! OMG SOOO EXCITED now i cant wait till school starts! new classes, new people... yea ok w/e lol i liked the old people better ;-)

Today I woke up at like 830, got my hair cut, came up here.
My mom brought her friend up so its like a sleepover for her. Theyt wanna paint nails, fake tans, watch movies, its cool kind of like mine with my friends... a bit scary i never thought it would be so similar. Ok well i have to go i am watching
Hildalgo! andi want to actualy watch it i might be on later
Luv ya!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home