This is how i am... Accept it

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Ok Well Sry i havent posted for a while but now u get to read about what i was doing while i wasnt writing this lol.

Yes WEll Saturday was jill's sleepover. Joi picked me up at the corner ;-) at the sleepover was jill, joi, kt, bianca, amanda, missy and meswimmin at 1 am! It was soo much fun. FNE! "brush your shoulders off" "screw it just do it" LoL!!! Bianca, amanda, and kt stole me, jill, joi, and missys towels and shoes.... grrrr.... lol! Missy fell asleep after swimming adn we drew on her face and put shaving cream on it, she got it the worst. Everyone had writing on their face except me n bianca we were up till like 8 and fell asleep till 11. Thjen woke up adn had pancakes with sprinkles. Jeremy was talking about ozfest lol and all break dancing like.. weirdo lol. Then i left at 3.

At school I had an eh day monday.

Tuesday- TODAY WAS THE BEST!!!! ok i woke up went to student council, class and stuff as normal. but its just the little things that made it good, like walking with my friends, and seeing people, and just it was good.

Well I have to go till another day


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home