This is how i am... Accept it

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

WEDNESDAY!

Ok well let me go back to monday first
Monday night I went downtown for this boat ride it was AWESOME! OMG! the boat was HUGE!! im talkin 4-5 levels, and we went around downtown while i swam in the jacuzzi (sp?) IT WAS SO COOL!!!! the food was good i was with my whole moms side of the family! And i am going to visit my cousin at college. now i know what happend the last time i visited my other cousin down south... and they all remember too grrrr...... llol!!! Great pictures of chicago and watching the sun set behind the buildings. Good food too

Today was just a great day. In the morning like we crowded up the whole way there were a lot of people there. It was like woah. Then i dunno everythign just fell into place it was cool. I have decded not to take zero hour buti might wake up some mornign and take the 0 hour bus possibly. Thats it



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home