This is how i am... Accept it

Thursday, May 12, 2005

MASQUERADE

ah yes a great movie to watch is Phantom of the Oprah, I know it probably doesn't seem like something I would watch and actually like, but I do! ITs So AWESOME! I remember watching it in music class at the old school, and thinkin booooring.... but this oh this one is great the songs are fantastic. But on a different post-it

Today i took my big government test, it wasnt that bad I am hoping at least a 4 but its only a hope right now... COME ON 4!!! or a 5 would be too fantastic for words, but we shall wait until July ish.... such a long time and i will wait by studying for my govt final! I need a 100%... thats right i didnt have a typo, but don't worry it shall be a slightly easier quest than the other test. School ends soon, I am glad it is but I am also kind of sad I dunno school you kind of get used to it, but I have a feeling that leaving school for summer is going to be very good for me, very good. Thanks Kristina for the new layout..it's splendid, i wish i had a comment thing though :/ lol

I can't wait until summer, I can't wait for the sun, and water, and extreme boogie boarding. I might get a job, I want one

STARWARS! must see wanna see it? well plan for like last weekend of may or something like that or like a week after it came out. IT looks super, I wish i had read the books when i was younger, but I didnt it happens... lol Well I need to write some english papers, and government, and math must do good on next test, and Yup I must go... I have to go to sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home