This is how i am... Accept it

Monday, December 27, 2004

Miracles happen once in a while, if you believe

AWw Im watching Princess Diaries i love both of them. They are good movies.
Thats right i posted :-p
Ok well not that much has happend since last night. I had my basketball game this morning. I wore my new shoes i like them. Too bad i couldnt play htough lol. We lost but the team we are playing tomorrow omg is so horrible. I was watching their game (it was before ours) and there score was 72-15 or sumthing. 72 pts?! holy crap! no we are playn the 15.
I got Sims 2. It's fun, they die lol. Its better than old sims. andi had pizza for dinner, homemade yum!
Yesterday i played the new lotr game for ps2 its cool its like FFIX i think IX i would have to check, but i dont want to get distracted from posting, i know me!
Yeah so if i am posting now i expect to see some comments people. lol no im serious
Hmmmm well if u wanna hang out call me or sumthing. I hope we win tomorrow's game, if we dont oh boy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home