This is how i am... Accept it

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Alright alright i suppose i will post to update u guys. I am not posting everything that has been going on bcuz its not my fault u missed out.
School- Hate geometry, taking fashion next semester and 0hour so ill have i think 2 or 3 classes with joi and jill YAY!! Ahhh school... what else needs to be said......

Yesterday- Came home chrissy called. went to the mall. went to the mall with chrissy and brandon. I got this cool smelling stuff and now brandon smells pretty. ;-) went to a hockey game. Got my halloween costume ( i am a dead hockey player)

Today- Cleaning and my family is coming over, sisters are spending the night... fun stuff ( no really it is) And I made cookies bcuz im cool like that lol.... no I am sry i couldn't go :'-( Damn and i really wanted to see the look on his face. I watched white chicks... its pretty funny lol...

OMGOMGOMG Now for soem really exciting news! TOMORROW IS HALLOWEEN!!!! IM SO EXCITED! Im gonna go trickor treating for a bit then party at jills woohoo! lol

I am so nervous about monday though! TRY-OUTS FOR BASKETBALL! im so nervoussssss... crap what ifi dont make it jebus.... its a frightening thought all i haveto do is tell myself to try my best. Tuesday i have to be at school in the gym at 6 am for atry-out.. to get there is dedication thats earlier than the 0 hour bus.... Oh well wish me goodluck lol

Another thing whats up with teachers saying. In honor of halloween im not going to give u homework. I am going to give you a PROJECT!! oh isnt that fun and its work oodles of points and its due monday! Yea... ok ur a nutcase. I hate homework i have probably said this before but its true. I dont always hate it sometimes its good to get a little more practice but giving homework that takes up all weekend because its a holiday weekend is bogus. Yes so im glad thats out of the way
now i am going to go clean up and watch some zoolander or something lol hoy es muy aburrido (I think i said today is very boring).... so far. bye
COMMENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home