This is how i am... Accept it

Saturday, September 11, 2004

why is it that 5 mins ago seems like 4ever?

OMG OMG!!! OK i am so tired and i am soooo happy all i can do is hope tomorrow goes well and this weekend will have been perfect!

Ok i am going to start with thursday. On thursday i woke up and took the zero hour bus! it was fun fun fun! but i hadto wake up early boo! I hung around school for a while and decided that i wanted to go on a field trip, so i did and i brought joi and missy. Lol actually it was for student council. Missy is a lil swear box. B******! I spent most the time iwth joi while missy was recruiting votes. COWBOYS! lol dorks talked about homecoming. People called my house talked to them. it was uhm... ok i mean i dunno. I am so glad my nana is ok. :-) i made her a card

Friday was teh start of the so far greatest weekend kindof ever! Friday in school was the usual in spanish i won in bingo, that was fun i got candy! Health this kid dave was about to open my purse good thing aneta took it away from him, dont peopel kno its liek a crime for a guy to go through a girls purse! bcuz it is. I had a math quiz, and science quiz. I hope i did well! In dr ed I drove like a lot and it was fun! i got an A+ on 1 of my things and i felt proud!
After School- I went to a chinese place to getan eggroll with joi n amanda. Then we went to burger king and met up with kt and lisa and ale. Then the loser kicked us out of bk! He acts like he owns it but hes just a manager. The football game it was fun i mean so far they all have been. Ok i caught a lil plastic charger football it was cool btu i had no use for it really so igave it to brian. OMG joi n jill were so mean but lol o well ;-)! i found a dollar! But it doesnt matter im still poor duhr! i have 4 cents. Went to joi's for a sleepover. We arent allowed to make pizza anymore. lol

Today was awesome! the best! h/s forget any other best thing today was da bomb! yea ok that was gay.....
I went to orland mall with joi and kt. there i saw clea and some of her friends. I sat on the STAGE!! haha im so cool j/k Then came jill, missy, ale, minerva, and laura. I saw michala there! Then we waited and kiss fm came and threw out items like hats n such i caught 2 tshrits ( a kiss fm and a narbles it was cool!) and a highlighter! and OMG this kiss fm guy with a camara saw me catch the 103.5 shit and was all like POSE FOR A PICTURE. so chekc on the kiss fm site i might be there! i had to buy a bracelt to meet ryan but It was sooo worht it he is hotter in person! i would so marry him and have his kids! lol j/k guys maybe teehee. Then I got so much cool free stuff! I got tons of gum, lip gloss, made a bracelet, feminime stuff, and a tatoo i think its awesome!!!! ask me to show u it. Hah we saw hussain at the mall too i threw a pretzel at him. then i met ryan cabrera <3 ;-D got his autograph! I got my nail done thats right 1 nail! booya! then i came home

Sunday- I finished any homework then i called branodn to give me a ride to the mall he couldnt so he called alex. got a ride from his sister. Met up with michelle and we saw without a paddle. I am sorry brandon but there are similarities between u and seth green's character. Met up with chrissy i stole her icecream! YAY! michelle drove us home.

Ok now for the weekend to end sry its a long post kind of i think?

But odnt you worry folks im not done!

Today being monday i went to school! It was ok i mean nothing really special about it. In health, a kid form my spanish calss asked what the homework was and ok u dont ask me questions when i am thinking about 3000000zillions! other things! i totally forgot bcuz i didnt think about it till last friday and it seems like its forever away, btu i still feel bad so shut up. I told him 14-15 instead of 13-14. Oops! He was all like :mean tone: Mary told me the wrong pages.... eek.... :-/ Uhm english project now because yea. Chrissy called then joi called and now im going to call her! BYEBYE!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home