This is how i am... Accept it

Friday, September 03, 2004

BEST DAY EVER!!

Ok ok well maybe its not the best but it was pretty darn good! So today went to school like normal. It was fun just sitting by the locker. Here is my day
English- watched projects I GOT A 94 ON MINE!! YAY! (thats good 4 me)
Dr ed- I took a test grrr next week i drive though andi might get my permit!!
Lunch- nothin much just lunchy
Health- Dave talked a lot( my health teachers like hate me and aneta bcuz of him! they think its me n her that talk i asked to go to my locker its right outside they sy no and the next second another guy asks to go and tehy are like sure and then a girl asks and they said sure! IM LIKE WTF?! ) wrote letter of complaint
Math- HAHA! ok this was the most boring class ever! I got a b on my quiz and that sucks i wanted to do better.... So hes teaching this lesson and im like reading the book bcuz thats what we were learning and as im lookin at it im all tired so it feels like my eyes will roll in the back of my head. So when i look at the words they turned blurry and all i oculd see were the spaces between the words and im like WOW!!!! A MAZE!! it was weird lol.
Spanish- Hah we watched a video. and then they keep playing with my backpack. Imean i know its cool ubt give me and my backpack some space!
Science- POND WATER! and and POTATOES! with the microscope and the counting of the starch and blah!

after school
Then i went to burger king with joi,kt, lisa, mike, meaghan, and kim. Ate went to white hen, hah ok i saw these to guys there run across the street one fell it was funny! back to burgerking, back to white hen ( hah the same guys were ther estill that had fallen earlier and it was like 30m in later) Then wewent to mike's. then to the football game! Ballerina, and the guy in the band and in football! aww! lol ! i met this guy named tom he was so cool! We talked for a while and everyones like hwos he im like SHUT UP!! im learning about football here ;-) lol no we talked abouit like florida which i could totally relate to and the extreme surfers of lakemichigan. Im sadthough he goes to oakforest thats kind of far. Mark was there like every guy i like was there! it was grrrrreat! I cantt wait till next weeks game. hah this college fresh checked me out according to bianca. I think he checked her outthough.

Ok well i am off to bed and otmorrow i will be oging to indiana for an awesome weekend in thesun/ rain by the beach! later buttheads


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home