This is how i am... Accept it

Saturday, September 25, 2004

It finally hits me, You just aren't there.....

Ok I will start off with last weekend and try to work my way from there, iprolly forgot a lot of things though oh well...... I have an excuse though, I made Corn bread from scratch and damn its good!

Well last weekend was awesome! On Friday We wento the football Game. Went with Kt to Mike's. After that we all went to Denny's We were there until like 1 AM. We were with Jill, Lisa, Joi, Ashley??? (I 4got her name), Bianca, Mike, Ale, and Kt. Me n Kt had breakfast.. mmmm Home!

Saturday- Nothing really I think?? Went to QOP Homecoming with chrissy, Kiz, Michelle, Lin, and Kelly ( i remember It was her 16th birthday! YAY) It was fun... Balloons and helium and cans of tomato paste........ wow then we went bowling, we had to wait for our lane so all of us went to eat mexican food and it was good! Went bowling I bowled a turkey!! HAha i got 4strikes in a row it was awesome! 120.. highest score. Then Kristina, Chrisy, andlin slept over. We were so tired we didnt even finish southpark.

Sunday- Everyone left. Then I went on my "uncles" boat. IT'S So COOL! We only went around Chicago once though,but then my "uncle" Actually came on with us and my 2 aunts were drunk and lol...... So then My mom drove one aunt home, my dad the other. My "uncle" bought me a hat its awesome! I love it!
Ok stuff does happen Its been about a week though and do you really want to read til your 50?
Monday- School
Tuesday- I Drove to School! YAY! Went to see Merry Wives Of Windsor. It was Excellent. Then Hung out with Joi For the rest of the field trip, and even after school. After school we went to the mall to get my homecming dres its so pretty, but my mom doesnt like it but lol she doesnt like anything unless its all ..... blah nvm

Wednesday-I drove on the road forthe first time in dr ed. I actually believed we were goingto mcdonalds.
Thursday- School
Friday- I drove to school. Joi Came over, MadeBiancaspresent. Then Ale, Kt, Joi, and I went to Bianca's Surprise Party!! Aww she cried!! Out of happiness people please.....
Today- I Kind of Just cleaned the whole day and helped around the house. watched lotrfotr
Tomorrow- Church, Then I getto decorate the Courtyard! Omg! I have to g find the stuff!

Well Uhm... YAY!! homecoming!!!!! Im so excited!!! For all of it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home