This is how i am... Accept it

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

It is better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.

Hmm... well today was ok! O man yesterday i forgot to say i went driving to walgreens it was cool! I want to drive again! anyways....
Today was ok...
1- englsih was reading and a quiz.. oh boy
2- dr ed- boring movies about our eyes
3- lunch me n natalie are cool lol
4- health :-/ we listened to a man talk about spinal injuries, i hope it never happens to me
5- math I have atest tomorrow
On the way to sixth me n eddie hid (it was weird) from his friend rob bcuz he told us to wait. Lol he started to walk away it was funny! He was all mad and eddie was all OOMPA LOOMPA!!! for a football team!? i swear he had it all planned out.... uhm can we say weirdo, nah hes cool,,, sometimes.
6-spanish I had a test today uhg...
7- science was a lab worked with barb, kritine, stephanie, and caitlin. It was fun. Then i steph and i tripped on each other.
After classes- Ok me n steph were walking and i was telling her i hate it when peopel stop in front of you and i said the next person to do it im going to just push. lol Well this really cute guy infront of me looked at me and stopped lol it was funny she thoguht i knew him but i didnt so i pushed him bt lightly bcuz i was kidding! helllo! It was soooo ok though ;-) Man these small things just make my day sometimes

PARTY AT CHRISSYS! on SAT/SUN! lol

I dunno i have seemed to notice that whenever i see you, your staring at me? It doesnt make sense why cant you just leave me alone! I never bothered you this. I used to like you but Gosh i get over things quickly and i dont want to think about you anymore! It just makes me sad and it becomes hard to concentrate on other things like school or when people talk becuase all i see are you eyes staring, never leaving me alone. I cant take it anymore.... :'-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home