This is how i am... Accept it

Thursday, September 16, 2004

haha another post, unlike any other

YEa well i wont be able to post until like sunday so this will be my friday yes it is interesting this time...

So this morning im at school early with everyone as usual... so im sitting with my friends and eddie runs out of hte band room why?! u might ask well he flung a nickel at a window for $10 and the wondow cracked and 10 min later it caved in! haha it was funny!!!! then we played frisbee with one of those little pop lids lol i swear i think he was on drugs...
Englsih) hada quiz that the teacher gave us the answers which is cool! bcuz i got a 100%
Dr Ed- worksheet.. can we say boring
Lunch- I think i broke the dishwasher like 8 times ( yes i work at school, but its worth it from my point of view) natalie helped fix it... lol bosco sticks!!!
Health- A quiz that was pretty easy it was like musica chairs
Math- first time i actually stayed away and i discovered rob and mark are both in my class and i see them everyday but did i know they were in my class... noooo yea were slow in hon geo
Spanish- uhm..... yea people changed seats.....
Science- omg im kindof excited about tomorrow a bit..... but shhh no hopes up... it was fun we all talked n stuff

On the way hoem i went to chris's bcuz he asked for a cookie and i brought him one i siad i would haha i bet he didnt believe me

UHG!! why wont my dad take me driving i despise him sometimes i like my mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home