This is how i am... Accept it

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Read Post Below Before Reading this!!!!!!!

OMG!!! i forgt to mention this, I HAVE A TURTLE! ITS SO CUTE I LOVE IT!! OMG and its just a baby! AWWW!!! Ill tell ya the turtle story and why i have it, psht like i have the money to buy a pet.
So My brother goes to his lil bonfire thing and this kid was goingto leavethe turtle in the middle of the street and my brother asked to have it and ( I guess its his but its mine!!) so now we have aturtle. i have always wanted one!

On a weirder note.... I was lighting a candle and the fire floated 2 inches over it and wasnt attached to nothing it was just floating... It was freaky, cool and mind boggling all at once. It was literally floating like not even overthe candle it was rising, in the place between the fridge and my dishwasher, no candle was even there....... Yea well you better have commented and read below espif i forgot something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home