This is how i am... Accept it

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Summary of what has happend between posts

School and such i dont remember, I swear its all a blur! b/c its just soooooo long and all uthink about is how you'll ever finish ur hmwk in time to sleep..... and i guess learning, which is cool, but not when they teach full chapters in 2 days, and give u a test on the third! its Way to fast!

Ohhh yea last week was Ale's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALE! AND! It was my homecoming weekend!!!! It was a pretty good one! Went to the game with everyone, we left early and went to les brothers to eat. Came home. Saturday- Me, kt, and missy went to decorate, got our tickets and left. Me and missy went to walgreens after droppingoff kt cuz we r cool like that. My cousin came overto do my hair, I loved it Thank you! Went to Kt's for pictures, I was late as usual. We all went to homecoming, everyone looked so cute. It was fun. Then went to Ale's for her b-day sleepover. Sunday- Came home after Ale's and.... now comes the not remembering i think i was working on hmwk bcuz teachers give hmwk on all those special occasions when the know you have somethign fun to do. GRRR!!! Monday was Ale's 16th birthday, it was fun. I bought her ballooons.

Last weekend I went to Florida. It was fun. Had nice weather. Missed everyone. Had some "drama". Yup it was fun tried some food from all over the world, hey they arent half bad. Yea I Dont want to gtto into detail about everything bcuz well you should ask me somethign if you really want to know.

Ok well I have to go btw i have contacts for a week. They are so weird!!! lol and i dunno byebye!
P.S. Start praying for me and the whole basketball scene, I really want to make it this year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home