This is how i am... Accept it

Sunday, December 26, 2004

LoL Ok ok ill try to post more

Well MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! sry its a bit late but hey Dec 26 is a fine day in my book, if i had a book. ow i bit my tongue today eating dinner and it hurt. :-(
I find songs that have catchy tunes to be annoying because they get stuck in everyones head and u keep singing it or listening to it. An example is LaLa, YOU MAKE ME WANNA LALA! lol how kinkey eh? ;-) Mary Poppins is on tv now, its a good movie. A movie fact- whole film was filmed inside
Well I did Ok on finals, I dunno i just got so like i didnt care all i wanted was to be on break. I needed this.
In basketball its ok. I am doing pretty good, but i got suspended for 1 game. I cant play in tomorrows game and neither can 4 other girls. If you wanna know why you can ask me or just make up some evil story and keep it to yourself.
*Christmas Notes*
I hope everyone's was a grande. Mine was very good. I got some cool presents, like the third age lotr game, lotr rotk ee, and all 3 harry potters. Yea! lol I think im gonna get Sims 2, Its kind of cool, everythings all 3d like and from baby to old people i can live my whole life lol.

Ok now its time to say what i did on my holiday.
Christmas Eve- Night before i slept over at my sisters and we made cookies, it was all my siblings, and my cousin. it was fun! im sick of baking i need a break. Penguins are cool. Then I went to my aunts on my mom's side. I enjoy being with my family and i hope everyone else does, esp on holidays even though it can be hectic just think of the memories. They are always errr interesting yes that is the word.
Christmas- Yes I love my presents! Church, sisters came over, then on to cousins and aunts ( dads side) for food..mmmmm.... Then i slept overthere, MAn I could not sleep! I was up like until 5 am, but its ok (LoL im a dork) Finding nemo and lotr tt was on. Aww nemo :-)
Today- I went to church, went with sisters, and cousins to see meet the fockers. It was hilarious. Then I went Shopping! Who doesnt like shopping... me. I do, but I dont like when people go soo slow uhg.... I mean its the same stuff it doesnt change.

Well I have a basketball tournament this week. Yay! I am not sure if i want to play next year its so much work, its fun, but there are other sports not as strenuous, and i dunno i think ill try-out and see if i can make it.
I have to give peeps they're present :cough cough Chrissy, and Kristina cough and lol i have some serious present issues i hate when i give them so late after an event im such a dork lol Oh well it happens. Ok I hope you enjoyed reading this i will try to post now ifn ot everyday at least every 3 days. so yall can look at my lay out more ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home