This is how i am... Accept it

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Ok Well this week has been awesome for the most part. The middle was kind of ehish. Monday was typical. Tuesday- big game against mcauley.. lol we lost, they are so going down next yr they stunk up the court we just made stupid mistakes. Wednesday nothing, Thursday had a game. Friday- practice was awesome! We talked for an hour and a half, but its weird becuz it worked we are officially a team and we get along. Then I went to the mall with chrissy, chris and joe. it was fn and michelle came later it was still fun. Saturday- I had practice 10-12 worked hard. Shopped with my mom, and some decorating, and relax, shower then to the bball party. It was fun. I dont know if becky liked her present, but i didntk now what else to get her oh well. I tried. I liked mine. Today- chruch, Then I went shopping like all day with my sisters... shopping for christmas stinks! so many people!
Now i am watching simpsons + lotr fotr. Im such a dork!

Thanx Kristina for my new layout! Its awesome!

Note to anyone that reads this if you by any chance know wherei can get the song accidentally in love by counting crows in mp3 code for my blog Please Tell Me!! Leave a comment... i read them.... eventually :-) And If i find that someone puts it on their blog between now and then then YOU SUCK! and ill be really mad at you bcuz i really wantto put it on and i searched for like a long time! and i know where you live! lol

well I am going to try and fix my yahoo site (click on the smiley face thats yellow on the side) anyone know how to fix yahoo sites with page builder i cant get to mine i always have to start new! grrr

Well I have to go bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home