This is how i am... Accept it

Monday, February 07, 2005

Last week was good.. normal
Friday- Practice then went to Cheek's brothers game with Nikki, Brittney, abbey, and minerva. It was fun and after we all went to JUlianni's! Pizza was good and the Balloon man was HILARIOUS! if i ever was to have a party i would want him to come. Then spent the night there partay central!
SAturday- "practice" We made t-shirts, ate pancakes, and watched napoleon dynamite. It was awesome. Sometimes i wish i got along with the team better, but really i dont care if i do I wouldnt want to hang out with some of them. Then came home showered and helped my mom and then over to chrissy's becuz it was her sweet 16 and i know she couldnt have a party without me. lol 0;-) Luv ya, Figures when i get their chris leaves like half an hour later.
It was still fun played some ddr, had some pretzel fights, and found that throwing pop cans is bad and can harm the wall SO DONT DO IT! lol then BRandon came! and we ATE PIZZA!!! twas good. and so was the Cake! yum! Homemade made by chrissy's Mom! Played some soul calibur and watched sixteen candles. It ws fun people there were chrissy (of course), kristina, brandon, chris, kelly, lin, and my new friend Mary. No not me a different one shes cool we have the same name so it's automatic. lol Then Mary, Lin, and brandon and chris left. I was sad, but not totally bcuz i still had a sleepover! and it was with chrissy, kris, and kelly! It was fun we fell asleep (surprisingly i was first) We were watching south park! I fell asleep in the first episode. ITs great to watch and get tips on how to live.
Sunday- Came home at like 1230. WAtched my brother and HARRY POTTER! chamber of secrets. weird thing like forthe past 2 sundays in a row i just wanted to watch a harry potter movie and next weekend its the prisoner of azkaban. YES! napoleon style. Did some homework, then my cuz came over. Talked to my grandma. I love talking to her, and i want to talk to her more often and i am going to it was just bcuz of basketball. I am having a poll should I try out next year? Leave a comment!
Today- basic school day, fuckers, sry lol i just had an urge. lol Me n missy wore a semi same thing for twin day, just diff colors. swimming is GAY! i think i got jipped! so flippin jipped! Practice after school, OK I might not be able to say this to some girls faces so i am going to flipping say it here! Its so f*ing annoyin when they say STop shooting bcuz u missed 3 shots, ok its basketball u rnt going to make every flipping one and the person/s that say it have missed shots too so they should shut their F*ing! mouth!!!! 4days of bball left

How much longer will it take to cure this. Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it.

Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home