This is how i am... Accept it

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Hey yall!
WEnt to Geneva over the weekend it was fun! made some smores lol ;-) YUM! I climbed the rock wall four times! IT WAS FUN! and challenging! I miss my mom!
Monday- Went to practice- I had such a horrible one, lol i shot an airball from like 3 ft away :-( it was not a good shooting day. Im glad Natalies ok :-)

Today- Had bball from 8-10! house is clean! YAY! Relaxed, showered normal stuff. Went to Chris at 3..... ;-) lol im always late. Hung out in Chris' room Joe was there too, he cool yo, played some pool I WON! beat em both with my ping pong skills lol. Chrissy came with ehr CAMERA! teehee, then Michelle came. Played some ddr. Took some weird pictures with the camera, I fell :-( lol it was funny i was surprised. Joe won chris tv I lost :-( eh oh well he didnt really get it.
Watched school of rock, good movie, skipped the beginning though, then i had to leave but my dad wasnt home so chris' mom drove me, then i made PIZZA! all bymyself almost! i just didnt make the dough. :-P
Tomorrow practice from 8-10 I hope i have a good one i need it! lol

gnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home