This is how i am... Accept it

Sunday, February 27, 2005

...At the top of my lungs!

Well, i cant remember the last time i updated, so i figured it was a good time too. Since i can't remember when i last updated im just gonna put up quizzes or sumthing.... well maybe at the end.
Currently- I am watching Independence Day
A good movie to go see is- Hitched

I am freezing! I dont know what to type, so I'll type what comes to mind.... OK here is something
My mom's friend was saying how she thought the grudge was creepy, bcuz some of it could be true. Then she adds why she thinks this, bcuz of the lady that was pulled up into the attic. Well that wasn't what i needed to hear. Last week im sitting by the computer mindin my own business just doing my homework, and my parents and brother are at the game. Then after being home for like an hour i hear something fall upstairs and like creakin as if someone is walkin quietly or something. First thing i think about is someone is in the house and they are gonna kill me, Should i run out of the house? what should i do? No one is upstairs remember and i have been home for a while now How could something fall? And if anyone has ever seen a horror movie (probably you have) The people that go investigate either get otehrs killed, or if they are alone (aka me) they get killed. Well I am sure a smart person would have called the cops or something, but me no no not me, I call michelle. LoL And im like YOUR COMING UPSTAIRS WITH ME! lol So me and the phone aka michelle walk upstairs and i check everywhere, except the attic ( I'm not that brave lol) Not only do i have michelle i carry a big knife. LoL oh well... I'm still alive aren't I, but I still don't know what fell. DUNDUNDUN! lol haha

yesterday went to a luau dance, It was really fun, and I ate too much. NOt only that my hair.... lol I went over to minnie's at like 4 and we did out make-up/hair. and well I trusted her to crimp mine, but i didn't know she needed to look at my face so I am watchin tv and she's crimpin my hair ( only the top layer) then she says she is done, so i go look in the mirror as i look Nikki calls and says she is outside. BAM! I looked like Christina Aquilera with the fro, just not as big. It's actually a pretty funny thing if u think about it. So in the car she puts it half up half down, I look in the mirror again and I LOOK LIKE A LIL Olsen twin! ( form when they were young) AHH! oh well i just put my hair up it looks fine, who cares anyways lol, just another bad hair day. No big :-)
And friday I wentto the fish fry, chrissy, brandon, and scott... scott's so lucky lol thanx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home