This is how i am... Accept it

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Well, I hope ur sound is up and u checked the side of my site because i now have a music video and i put back up some of my buttons that dont work anymore on yahoo. I will add more there are always morethings to like, Thie song ill probably change it periodically. I have a myspace now, I think its pretty cool check it out. I put a video there too! its SwingSwing by All American Rejects, and here its Iris, by the Googoo dolls.

Im keeping this short because no one reads this anyways....
This weekend, Friday -Mall with jill, kt, and missay! It was fun then went to missys YAY!

Saturday- Badminton, Went and saw Stagg Idol with Missay, Jill, and Katie. It was funny Katie lost her phone but its found now. YAY! lucky! shes getting a dog! GOSH! We also went to burger king Yum! Got me a cool a$$ toy kinda......

Sunday- Nothin much hmw n such, went for a walk with Jill and Missay, went by scotts, but eddie's outsidethe house not scott.... So hung there for a while and then had CHICKEN! for dinner yummy!

Tomorrow- Badminton and License! YES! I am so excited! oncei get it a lot of things will go better

Well later days

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home