This is how i am... Accept it

Friday, May 27, 2005

This is a new post from an unofficial junior

This is my summer! The SUMMER TO PARTAY! to the best of my abilities. I FOUND MY PANTS!!! IM SOOO HAPPY, For those of you that are reading this and thinkin Wtf? read the post from yesterday, it would explain my depresion. LoL

Well I am an unofficial junior, I have passed sophomore year, and now this time next year I will have my college applications or something like that. Im getting nervous! lol College is looking scary, but hopefully my great friends will be able to help me get through it, and of course I would do the same for all of them ;-)
Now it is time to go do my summer homework, I already finished some of it because I am a nerd and have a goal of finishing it by June 20 or something like that.... Yes, I am a nerd, but I do what I can, after all isn't that all I can do? If that made sense... I was feeling buddhist/ghandist...... yes... Well tonite going to tgif, tomorrow babysitting/homework (like i said GOAL), sunday basketball in the morning and going to my little bit o' paradise with my family and everyone, I dont know when I will be back, Afterwards off to Virginia, it sounds fun and relaxing... then of course with that comes the price of basketball, I hope I make it, I have to think this through I wasn't even going to try-out next year, but I dunno.... Luv ya all if ya even read it lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home