This is how i am... Accept it

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I was born emo?

Dude! so anyways.. I have realized.. I think I am bipolar, but isnt everybody? I can be happy about something for a minute and the next i could be sad about it or something? Yeah whatever lol...
So since friday- Eh shit happens.. that is all I have to say. But maybe I just got upset nothing has happend. Friday I think im going to see Corpse Bride. I think it might be kinda ackward, but that can be fixed. I was uninvited to the family thing because im too young... DAMN AGE! Why did i have to be in the middle?! at least if i was younger I could fit in with the younger cousins, and if i was older I could be with the older ones, but no I'm the idiot inbetween that no one probably wants around. Oh well. My family is still fun, and crazy and I love every moment of it! But seriously if anyone truly knew like how alone i sometimes feel in this big old world... its probably similar to those people you see sitting by themselves at lunch, you want to go say something to them but I guess you feel people will think your weird which is stupid. Maybe I'm stupid, but I'm not. I think this post is just going to be an outlet.
I am so glad to have the friends I have. They accept me for who I am.. even though I am probably one of the weirdest people they have ever known, possibly? Seriously if any of my friends need someone to talk to I'm here the same way you are for me, even if I'm in the middle of a rollercoaster ride and upside down just call orsomething lol. Speaking of which! I want to go to six flags fright fest! I am very upset I can't go to this years fright fest on friday, and that I missed last years, but! next year! OH yeah! totally going! It can be like a partty at fucking six flags! You want to go just tell me! Or wanna go this year? TELL ME! haha! ok I am done to the extreme...
No I'm not, one more thing I talk to much but at least i know when im quiet and people ask why I know they know somethings wrong and even if I don't tell them my problem I'm glad they care... Ok NOW! I AM SOOOOO DONE!

UHG! ONe more thing I SWEAR! I need a new layout.. this one is just not working right now.. I'm thinkin a tim burton like thing?! oh well later much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home