This is how i am... Accept it

Friday, September 16, 2005

It's kinda hard to say, but

I am sooo happy! today has been a great day.... actually everyday is but today was the best! OK sooooo ill startwith today lol

TODAY- I woke up late.. like at 6, i wanted to wake up at 515 to study bcuz i decided to go to sleep early. Hah! stupid me! but I am hoping I did Ok, it wasnt that bad... I probably failed. In chem- 100 on my quiz... then between 3-5 had a field trip..GUESS WHO FOUND ME! JENNY J! remember st pat kids? the one that left in seventh grade... THIN it was aight 6- espanol not bad. invited to zero gravity, it was sweet prolly cant go but I sSOOO want too lookin for a place to take me... thats it! seventh-math, not bad i stayed awake.. I cant stay awake seventh ITS SOO BORING! lol
After school- drove manda home, came home, showered, phone!, missy, i burned my butt.... it doesnt hurt its warm though! lol Went to natalie's. Now here comes the list of places we went to tonite lol:
Natalies, Br Rice, the mall, kirstens, baskin robbins, ale's, and then i came home! it was SO much fun! I AM SOOO HYPER! stuff happend I cant explain it, butits all in my head, and I like it. It makes me happy. Now... What i need is a boyfriend/date w/e... ANY ONE?! lol even though i know only my friends read this, so in other words... nvm

Ahh... well im too hyper for anything so im gonna do my hmwk! cuz im having a nerdy moment! but if i stay up till 3 tonite.. PARTY THE REST OF THE WEEKEND!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home