This is how i am... Accept it

Sunday, September 25, 2005

WOOT! another great weekend!

Alright so

Friday:
School- fun as usual, Not much to say I do what I like and I like what I do, and no I dont mean homework. I mean goofing off with friends whenever I can, and just enjoying life as it is. Theres things I would change, but if I ever had the choice to change my life to be someone else, I would never accept. Life is good, life is great.. I'm going to go with the flow. It's more of a thrill. So After school
CAme home- Went over to Amanda's! It was fun! Except for one part, but we went to the mall and got her dress, had subway. It wasnt a bad night, I hope hers turned out ok. Then I went to Jillians! with ale,missy,kt,joi, and of course jill. It was cool, like dancing CRAZY style! Came home

SAturday- HAHA today is my favorite :-)
I woke up at like 830, showered and all that jazz. Then WENT AND GOT CHRIS! we had a breakfast date! It was awesome! cept his pancakes were like terds lol, mine were ok. Dropped him at home. Then I came home. Talked to Joi, we decided it was time to go get HALLOWEEN/MASQUERADE stuff. went to Party City. It was awesome, basically ran all over the store for like an hour, bugging Ben. I swear he nearly gave me a heart attack.. Im like WOAH! but quieter. It was fun! Then dollar Store, chillin out. CAme back home. Then KRISTINA CAME! Went to pick up Danielle. Went to see Corpse Bride. It was cool, yet weird. DEfinately not an ideal kids movie, but I liked it. After went to Cold Stone.. aka Downtown Lagrange. Went to like Chicago or something it was crazy! Then Kristina and I went to Kristinas after, kiz drove Danielle home. It was all so much fun. It was like no worry day, drive around with friends do what we want. I loved it

Sunday:
Woke up... went to school. It wasn't bad we decorated the banner. It looks splendid! AFterwards Jill, Joi, Ale, Tania, and Me all went to PAnera Bread. Then Missy and I went to American Bagel, Etc. It was cool.. Now I'm here. With enough time to do homework and bond with the family. I wish every weekend could be like this

So next weekend is homecoming, and I totally forgot to buy a mask. What worse is that I was at Party City too and they have a good one that I like. Or matches my dress whichever. I'm excited for the dance.

The weekend after.. I am kind of disappointed that I'm missing Fright Fest, but the weekend should be good. I'm going away for a few days. I should be back on Tuesday. I hope its warm there!

Any Ideas for a Halloween costume? I swear you would have thought I have something after already looking, but I'll just have to go back lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home